Rothermel Law Firm, PLC is a Fairfax personal injury and civil litigation law firm. Founded by Charles Rothermel in 2015, the firm focuses primarily on personal injury claims, including child injury cases and wrongful death. Our firm is also available to help clients with civil matters such as admiralty and maritime claims, business litigation, general counsel, and more.
If you are in need of legal services in Fairfax, Washington, D.C. or Louisiana, we are here to help. Charles Rothermel is dedicated to providing competent, comprehensive, and effective legal advice and representation to anyone who needs it. He is licensed to practice in Virginia, Louisiana, and Washington, D.C.
Please call (703) 215-3117 to book your free consultation.
At Rothermel Law Firm, PLC, we focus primarily on accidental injury cases. We also assist clients in other areas of civil litigation.
Our legal services encompass the following practice areas:
- Personal injury: When someone has been injured due to the negligence of someone else, they can sue the negligent party for damages. Personal injury claims typically involve motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, work injuries, defective products, animal attacks, and falls.
- Wrongful death: In the tragic event a loved one has died due to the negligence of someone else, you can sue on behalf of the decedent for funeral and burial expenses as well as other losses.
- Admiralty and maritime claims: Charles Rothermel has extensive experience handling admiralty and maritime claims in state and federal courts. He graduated with a Certificate of Concentration in Maritime Law. Our firm can assist with matters related to the Jones Act, Longshore and Harborworkers Compensation Act (LHWCA), and all other accidents and injuries occurring on the water.
- Civil litigation: Our firm can assist you in a broad range of civil litigation issues such as business litigation, breach of contract claims, employment conflicts, and more.
- Child injury: Charles has focused much of his practice on accident claims regarding injured children, so our firm is uniquely prepared to pursue cases involving minors. We will work with you and your child to ensure they are treated properly and are rightfully compensated for their pain and suffering.
- General counsel: Our firm is also available to provide businesses and individuals with general legal advice on a number of subjects. When you simply have legal questions or need one-time legal representation, general counsel might be best for you.
Please visit our individual practice pages to learn more or give us a call to discuss your case during a free consultation.